Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 Definitions
“Us” and “WRG Europe” refers to WRG Europe Limited and “we” and “our” will be construed accordingly.
“You” refers to the customer or user who uses the Site subject to these terms and conditions and “your” will be construed accordingly.
“Site” means the site on the World Wide Web located at http://www.wrgeurope.com, and “Content” means the information and other material available within the Site
- 1.2 Other Applicable Items
Our Privacy Statement, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Our Cookie Information, which sets out information about the cookies on the Site.
- 1.3 Personal Information
- WRG Europe will endeavour to ensure the information we hold will be accurate and up to date. Please view our Privacy Statement for more information.
- 1.4 Changes to these Terms
Please check this page from time-to-time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- 2.1 Availability
- You acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide the Site free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so; that faults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site; and that the operation of the Site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks.
- 3.1 Warranty
- We will perform our services with reasonable care and skill. No representation or warranty is given that the services will be uninterrupted or error free or that all errors or defects can be corrected or remedied. The Site is used at your own risk. We accept no liability for any loss or damage to your hardware and/or software and/or data resulting from your access and/or use of the Site.
- 4.1 Definitions
- We may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- 5.1 Definitions
- The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- 6.1 Definitions
- 7.1 Security
- You are responsible for the security and proper use of (any) user name and passwords used from time to time in connection with the Site and must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, secure, used properly and not disclosed to unauthorised people. You must immediately inform us if there is any reason to believe that your user name or password has or is likely to become known to someone not authorised to use it or is being or is likely to be used in an unauthorised way. If you forget or lose a password or user name you must contact us and satisfy such security checks as we may operate. We reserve the right to suspend user name and password access to the Site and the services if at any time we consider that there is or is likely to be a breach of security. We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to require you to change any or all of the passwords used by you in connection with the Site. You must immediately inform us of any changes to the information you supplied when registering for the Site.
- 8.1 Viruses
- We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- 9.1 Linking to the Site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by you. The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- 10.1 Third Party Links and Resources in the Site
- Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- 11.1 Limitation of our Liability
- 12.1 Miscellaneous
- Notices shall be given to the relevant party at the addresses given by you, or at such address as is notified to the other to this purpose. This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and can only be varied in writing. We may assign the benefit (subject to the burden) of this agreement to any purchaser of our business.
Your statutory rights are not affected at all by these terms and conditions.
Each party confirms that, save as expressly set out in this agreement, no term of this agreement is enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party who but for that Act would not have been entitled to enforce such terms.
- 13.1 Contact Us
- To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.