Facilitating and supporting research for over 30 years
Since the early 1990s, WRG Europe has been advising and supporting universities, research institutions and private companies. We work extensively both in the UK and Europe, across all funders, disciplines and all sectors.
In addition to working with individual researchers, research groups and commercial teams throughout the process of bid development, we also offer a range of pre- and post-funding services such as strategic mapping, impact analysis, project management, outreach, and digital media production.
We also offer workshops and training events on a wide range of research related topics; these sessions are always tailored to the specific requirements of the hosting organisation and the attendees. All our services can be provided face-to-face or remotely.
We will help you to ensure that your research funding bids and projects are as competitive and successful as possible!
- We have a broad range of experience and expertise across all disciplines.
- We have a wealth of expertise relating to all EU and major UK funders.
- We are available to provide support at a time that works for you.
- We care! We want your research proposal or project to succeed.
- We've acquired an enviable reputation spanning over 30 years.
- Provide a personalised service which is tailored to your needs and requirements.
- Support you through idea generation, proposal development, to project delivery.
- Work remotely in order to offer high levels of flexibility in terms of our availability.
- Provide interactive and engaging workshops delivered by skilled facilitators.
- Offer a wide range of related services to maximise the value of your research.
Some of our testimonials and clients
"Thank you so much for all your help - it made my proposal so much better than it would otherwise be. I really appreciate this!"
"You have been so wonderful, supportive, patient, knowledgeable, simply amazing in all our interactions. You have been always available and acting as an instructor throughout the whole process."
"This is the best bidding training I have ever attended and I've been to a few."
"Your support led to my research idea and sketches becoming a well written proposal. I will be sure to mention Vicky and the Grantcraft name many times [to my colleagues] as an example of how H2020 project proposals can get funded."
"Thanks a lot for your continuous support, it was a really cool experience and I learned a lot!"
"THANK YOU for all your help over the last of couple months with my proposal. I really enjoyed working with you and your advice was extremely helpful! I would not have been able to submit without your time, help and guidance!"
"Really excellent content and Lucy was great too. Time well spent over 3 days."
"Thank you so much for your help on my ERC Stg grant. It is an entirely different proposal due to your assistance and I really appreciate it."
"I would like to take the opportunity to THANK YOU for all your help over the last couple of months helping me to build my Marie Curie fellowship proposal.I would not have been able to submit without your time, help and guidance!"
"A vibrant course and very engaging at a pace that suited where I am at in this process."
"Finally we made it!!! This is a great achievement for me, my research team, project office and my School. You too are part of our success."